Santa Sessions are back and I couldn’t be more excited! With alot of discussion and extra measures put in place we have decided to follow our traditon for the 5th year in a row. Santa sessions are so much fun and we need joy in these crazy times.
The email blasts have gone out leaving very few open sessions and once these sessions are completly booked they are gone until next year! Jump on the train to come see Santa December 6th ( p.s he will be sanitizing between families )
Friends, this is frustrating. And frightening. The Covid-19 pandemic is bringing the world to a standstill and small businesses are but some of the casualties. Hospitals are no longer allowing us in for birth sessions and Fresh 48 sessions. Clients are canceling sessions because of the unknown but remember this will pass. We will all recover and we will come out of this on the other side. I have made several steps to insure that our health and safety is the top priority. Outdoor sessions will go on as normal with little to no contact and still a ton of fun. The studio has had several changes concerning maternity, newborn and sitter sessions, these changes have been made for all of us.
1. One session per week. This gives me enough time to scrub down the studio and wash everthing so it is safe for you and your family.
2. Anti bacterial gel is available at the front door and in the studio.
3. I do have mask available and I am happy wear them if requested.
4. Ordering sessions have been moved to virtual sessions.
5. Please remove your shoes and keep those germs outside when arriving.
6. If siblings are involved in any way then I will give you further instructions on how we handle that, they will not be left out.